Time is TBD|
Afghanistan Project Management Center
PMD Pro Level 1 - Training
This training gives you the skills you need to effectively initiate, plan, execute, and close projects. Delivering your project on scope, on time, and on a budget requires specific knowledge that is first learned and then refined through practice. So, don't miss the chance to attend this program!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Afghanistan Project Management Center, House #3, Street, 3 جاده قلعه فتح الله، کابل 1007, Afghanistan
About the event
About the PMD Pro Certification:
Project Management in Development (PMD Pro) is a specialised certification scheme for Project Managers working in the development sector. The scheme is aligned with existing internationally recognized project management standards and includes components specific to the NGO sector.
This certification is seen as an important benchmark for continuous improvement. The scheme was developed by APMG-International in partnership with Project Management for NGOs (PM4NGOs), an organization dedicated to optimizing international project investments and improving professional project management skills in the development sector.
PMD Pro is a Project Management certification scheme designed for NGOs which:
- Confers a similar professional status as other world-class certifications in other sectors
- Is accessible to professionals irrespective of their geographical location
- Recognizes the additional roles which project managers in the international development, relief and conservation sectors are expected to fulfill, and is relevant to the projects they manage
- Takes into consideration the financial constraints faced by those who will benefit from the product
- Certificate holders will have access to other internationally-recognized certifications and take advantage of their wide range of learning opportunities and resources, including peer-to-peer learning, webinars, etc. to support their own learning and professional development.
BENEFITS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Understand and learn to implement a range of tools and techniques to be used for managing projects and workloads.
- Apply knowledge which is relevant to the environment and conditions in which it is utilized.
- Use systems used in international, well-known non-government organizations which have helped to increase productivity in developing sectors.
- Enhance specialist skills such as planning and implementation by adding best practices.
- Be part of the growing number of project management professionals in developing countries and build the capacity of project management skills for organizations.
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- Improve quality and communication through an organization-wide common language.
- Reduce cost.
- Receive funding through demonstration of the structure behind the management approach and methods of reducing costs resulting in less dependency on charitable donations.
- Maximize the value of project management investments for both the investors and the people who will benefit from investments.
- Use international best practices to encourage efficiency of projects in the non-profit sector and build communities of professional project managers in developing countries.
PMD Pro training and certification is designed to equip project managers and team members working on development projects with valuable techniques and approaches relevant to the environment and conditions in which they operate.
The scheme currently consists of two levels:
PMD Pro Level 1
Level 1 is a contextualised exam specific to the development sector.
- Online multiple choice exam
- 75 questions
- 49 questions correctly answered required to pass out of 75 available - (65%)
- 3 hours duration
- Results are given straight away after completing the online examination.
- Duration: 2 months
- Days: Two days a week
- Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- Mobile: +93 (0) 787-207-208
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.apmc.center
Address: House #3, Street 3, Qalae Fatullah, Kabul - Afghanistan.